Custom Development for HubSpot

I am looking for a custom developer to build some APIs to integrate HubSpot with Geckoboard. The native ones are ok, but we have some specific needs. Thanks.

Hey there @RMichaelRose, did you find anyone to help? If not and you have a developer in house, I’d be glad to guide on getting started :slight_smile:

Hi,

I see your guide about dataset and app.js … But I don’t know how integrate more data from Hubspot.
Could you help me please.

Julien

Hi @Jum, you’ll need to create an app that connects to the HubSpot API and fetches the data for the metrics you’d like to display. This may require aggregating some data, and definitely transforming it to match the Datasets format. Geckoboard does have a pre-built HubSpot integration - have you given that a try?

Is it to easy ?
Because I don’t find ressource about : “and fetches the data for the metrics you’d like to display. This may require aggregating some data, and definitely transforming it to match the Datasets format”

Geckoboard does have a pre-built HubSpot integration > Yes it’s very limited.
Exemple, I would like to display lead number (MQL or SQL) / month or 30 day.

Hi @Jum, It can be easy or simple if you have experience with it, but for a first time it can be quite a long to learn. I’m afraid I am not able to help beyond basic guidance due to own time commitments. We do plan to improve our pre-built HubSpot integration - if you’d like to share any further feedback about what you’d like to see with it, we’d be glad to take note and use your feedback when we improve that integration. However I don’t yet know when that would be.