If you and your team use Zendesk, a handy way to put your team’s key metrics right where they spent most of their time is to embed your (Geckoboard) support dashboard in the ticket view in Zendesk. This might be particularly relevant if your support team is distributed.
To embed Geckoboard in Zendesk:
- With an open Zendesk session, navigate to the Iframe Ticket Sidebar app page in the app directory and click Install .
- With the app’s setup page open, give the app a Title that describes it (i.e. “Team Metrics”).
- Switch to Geckoboard, then find and copy your share link.
- Return to Zendesk, paste your share link into the iframe URL field
- Choose an iframe Height . We recommend changing this value to 300px or 400px to allow room for full visualizations to be displayed.
- Save the changes and complete the app’s installation.
- Finally, adjust the location of the app to bring it to the top, or at least close to it, so that your agents can access it without needing to scroll.
- And that’s it! Your key metrics are now in front of everyone in your team.