More than one data point in a graph

Hi community - Does anyone know how to show more than one data point in a graph to compare things? I’d like to show units shipped versus units sold for the last week but I’m not sure of the best way to do this. My data is coming from a report in a spreadsheet. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Jessica.Smith

Thanks for posting! There are a few options here but it depends on how you’d like to visualize the data you’re sharing.

For tracking data over time I would suggest a line graph with two data series to reflect the trends in units shipped and units sold. If you want to see numbers of units then I would suggest adding each as a number widget and grouping them on your dashboard so that people can easily see the two numbers together. If you have a target, you might like to add a goal to your number widgets to show how each is progressing this week.

Here’s a quick video guide on using spreadsheets to visualize multi-series data clearly on your dashboards:

I hope this helps - feel free to send over any other questions :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @sam I’ll take a look at these options on our dashboard but think the line chart will work best.