SumoLogic dashboards to show in Geckoboard

We use SumoLogic a lot, which has its own dashboards for GSuite, AWS, Okta, ZScaler etc.
Just wondering if SumoLogic can be added into the list of supported applications for Geckoboard. This would have a huge value to us. Thanks,

Hi @avshch,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this and StatusPage. At the moment, we do not have pre-built integrations for these or immediate plans for them but I have shared your interest in them with our product team and we do review these requests when deciding on the future of the tools.

In the meantime, it is possible to add data from these services to your dashboard if you have a helpful developer (or are one) by building something to collect the information you need from their API (available here for SumoLogic or here for Statuspage), formatting it appropriately and sending it on to us via either our Datasets integration or Custom Widgets.

If you don’t have the resources in-house for this, another option would be to reach out to Saasler and ask them to build a custom integration for you.

Sorry that I don’t have better news for you right now, but I hope this helps to point you in the right direction for the future!

If there are any other integrations that you’re interested in seeing, we’d love to hear about them. It’s particularly helpful if you can let us know why they would be valuable to you, which data you’d like from them and how you’d like to visualise it - this allows us to more accurately judge how to prioritise them. You can reach out to us with this information directly via support@geckoboard.com.

Lisa