Introduce yourself here

Welcome to Made to Measure, the Geckoboard Community. Please introduce yourself so that we can identify one another and strike up conversations more easily.

• What’s your name?
  • What do you do? Share your job title and a sentence about your role.
  • Who do you work for? What is the company name? What industry are you in? What stage is your company at?
  • What would you most like to discuss with our community?
1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

I’m the Customer Marketing Manager at Geckoboard.

Geckoboard offers dashboards to companies of all shapes, sizes and budgets. In my role I’ve been lucky enough to speak to lots of really inspiring customers who use our dashboards to help grow their business. These conversations are absolute gold so we built Made to Measure to connect our users and open these discussions publicly. I know a lot of our customers are very excited to build this forum with us.

So welcome to our community, if you have burning metrics questions, want to nosy at other businesses dashboards or are here to debate dashboard design, you have come to the right place.

I can’t wait to get to know you all!

Sam

1 Like

Hi :wave: I’m Paul, Geckoboard’s founder and CEO.

Often, when I speak to customers and hear about how they use Geckoboard - novel use cases, how they choose metrics, how they share their dashboards and get inspired - I wished that we had a way of sharing this knowledge to help and inspire others. That’s why I’m so excited about this community: it’s a place to allow those customers, and thousands like them, to share what has worked well for them, to inspire others and for us all to learn from each other.

I’m looking forward to helping where I can and learning from you all.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m Nils and I’m responsible for distribution & acquisition marketing here at Geckoboard :wave:

Reach out to me if you want to learn more about how we at Geckoboard distribute our content. I’m also all ears if you want to talk about potential co-marketing initiatives.

Looking forward to reading your questions and acquisition best practices you might want to share with me.

Enjoy the community!

2 Likes

Hello hello - I’m Nick, and I lead Product Marketing at Geckoboard :metal:. I’m always looking out for how folks are thinking about and using dashboards in their businesses so I can feed that back to the rest of the team.

I’ve got >6 years of experience with using (and abusing) our platform, and look forward to helping others discover some of the weird and wonderful ways dashboards can help you work more efficiently.

2 Likes

Hiya! Tina here. I work in Marketing, looking to learn more about how to use my Geckoboards better within my team :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Brandon, founder of a (very) early-stage payroll SaaS product. Looking forward to hearing from other founders and discussing SaaS metrics.

1 Like

Great to meet you @Tina! Hope you find the community a useful place to talk with your peers and build those ideas for improving your dashboards.

Is there anything in particular you’d like advice with?

Thanks for joining the community @Brandon :grin:

I see you’ve started a conversation in our Metrics & KPIs channel, definitely a great place to start discussions on SaaS metrics. Looking forward to seeing the replies!

Hi everyone, I’m Laura - Copywriter and Content Marketer at Geckoboard.

I’m here to get content inspiration (thank you in advance!), and to learn more about the challenges you’re facing.

I also have a weird interest in the language of KPIs: how leaders actually write them, and whether the wording is a key factor in their success :thinking:

Hope you enjoy the community, and please contact me if there’s a piece of content you think we should write.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for creating this community, and great to meet you all.

1 Like

I’m Tom, VP Operations here at Geckoboard.

I spend a lot of my time thinking about our own internal KPIs and goal setting processes. I’m also and ex Designer and Product Manager, so have lots of opinions on good dashboard design.

I’m very happy to help with any questions you might have!

2 Likes

Hi @Matt, great to have you with us! Looking forward to seeing you in some discussions :speaking_head:

Hi everyone! I’m Alison, Head of Marketing for a luxury travel company. I’m interested to dig in to OKR processes and find out how everyone else sets theirs :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome @Alison!

There are plenty discussions to be had around OKR processes for sure. Looking forward to seeing your contributions :writing_hand:

Hi Everyone.
I am the Tester at Geckoboard. My interest is in building quality in to our product.

I look forward in helping where I can

Mike

2 Likes

Hi all, Jeff here. I’m a Project Manager working for a web design agency in London.

1 Like

Thanks for joining us @jeff667 :clap:

Hi there, my name is Jess and I’m really looking to utilise Geckoboard for company communications through this COVID-19 period and working from home. I’d like to use it less for metrics and more for sharing positive messages, such as uplifting news articles etc. I’d love to know how others use it for this purpose and if it’s possible to make it a bit more text friendly!

Thank you.

2 Likes