Unable to `Invite`

Hi there,

I am struggling to share one of our dashboards, before it was shared publicly by the created link.

I have attempted two ways: 1) from Dashboard Access Rights page under my admin account, then got the following error:

1. Share button at the editing page, under Invite tab, filled in the same email address and clicked Send Invite, then got the error

It is appreciated if you could look into the issue. Thanks in advance.

Hello @yshen!

The email address you’re looking to add has already been associated with another account so you’re not able to add it again. So if this is a user that you want to add as read-only or admin to your account we will need to remove it from their other account.

One thing to bear in mind is that if you’re simply looking to share the dashboard, this can be achieved without adding each user as read-only or admin. You can find more information on how to share our dashboards here https://support.geckoboard.com/hc/en-us/articles/202333706.

If you’d like us to remove the email address pweitman from our database so you can add him again, please just send us an email to support@geckoboard.com so we can sort this out for you.

Thanks for the useful info.